Serving our markets since 1918.
Cole Papers Inc. was founded in 1918 by Robert Cole, the father of the late Prentiss H. Cole. Until 1987 it was called Fargo Paper Company. As a locally owned independent company, we believe we are more responsive to local customers. Our company now employs over 160 people in two paper divisions (Industrial papers and Printing papers) and one Floor Covering division.
Since 1918 we've moved our main operation 5 times to larger, more modern facilities. Our present building contains 106,000 square feet and 2,900,000 cu. ft. of storage; we completed our latest expansion of 36,000 sq. ft. in August 1990. Our headquarters are located in the Fargo Industrial Park on Interstate 29 at the 12th Avenue North interchange, and from this location we service our eight branch locations. Our eight branch buildings contain 100,000+ sq. ft. of combined storage. Our nine locations serve our customers in North Dakota, South Dakota, Eastern Montana, Minnesota, Northwest Iowa, Northeast Nebraska and Northwest and West Central Wisconsin.
We offer a full line of services including:
- Nine stocking locations
- Daily deliveries in branch area cities
- Prompt credit arrangements
- Courteous customer service representatives
- 24 hour on-line ordering capabilities
- Full data processing support for improved invoicing, inventory management, purchasing and accounting
- We are members of the National Paper Trade Association, National Association of Wholesalers, AIPPM, and the International Sanitary Supplies Association